Thursday, November 01, 2007

Cry Little Sister

I just realized that I left one very important movie off of my Halloween movies list. Lost Boys. It may well be a movie that you had to see at the right age when it came out and therefore still have the fond memories of it. Or maybe not. I'm not sure if nostalgia is clouding my vision and not letting me see how dated it is now. I will admit that it did have some pretty cheesy music in it (excluding The Doors - When You're Strange obviously), and anything with the two Corey's in it is trouble.

Anyway, I'm heading over to Bremerton to visit my brother on Friday and am delighted to say that the theater on PSNS is showing Lost Boys. I'm looking forward to this than I probably should be, but in my defense, I have never seen it in the theater and I'm willing to bet this is my last chance. I hope to see you all there.

And I'm not sure what this site is all about, but I think it might be from the band that wrote Cry Little Sister.

No comments: