Tuesday, November 06, 2007

It's So Dark

While I do enjoy the extra hour of sleep, I'm shocked and depressed about how dark it is when I get off work now. I have a little bit of light in the mornings, but it won't be long until that's gone too. It's what, a month and a half until the shortest day of the year still? It is really difficult to not get down with so little sunlight. I think I may have that seasonal adjustment disorder or whatever they call it. I just want to hibernate all winter. I don't want to be around anybody and I have the overwhelming urge to sleep all the time. Although I do manage to stay awake all day so perhaps it's not overwhelming - simply whelming.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take a walk during lunch. That will make you feel better as you'll get outside while it's still light.

Unknown said...

It's raining today. I don't want to go outside in the rain.

W&MGrad said...

It's sunny here in Portland!

But, I feel your pain...at least you don't like in Massachusetts. It's bad there....the sun comes up at 9:30, goes down at 4:00 and everyone is a Red Sox fan.

Anonymous said...

I never thought daylight savings time made sense. Why must they rob people of an hour of light when you care about using it?