Sunday, November 04, 2007

Break Away Drawers

Salvation has come at last for nerds everywhere. 8 year old twins in Ohio, presumably fed up by repeated wedgies from bullies everywhere, have invented the "Rip Away 1000." This self explanatory product may protect geek cracks worldwide, however I fear will provide trophies that will only encourage bullies. It seems to me that going commando might be a simpler solution. Or perhaps the return to prominence of the codpiece or even the loin cloth is in order. I don't have any first hand experience with either I'm sad to say, but do believe that both have the ability to render the wearer invulnerable to attacks of that nature.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They should call those Martins after said Simpson's character who's always getting a weggie....

-W

Anonymous said...

As a former and frequent weggie victim I can honestly say that in my youth I could have benefitted significantly from such an invention. My only fear is that without some kind of covering the violation might have taken a different form landing me in a doctors office waiting to have something removed.

That being said, more time and money should go toward the creation of some sort of anti-weggie device.

-Ted in Seattle