Friday, April 13, 2007

Profitable Uranium Stocks Newsletter

This week I received in the mail the latest issue of the 'Profitable Uranium Stocks Newsletter'. I don't know who sends this out, much less who takes their stock tips from junk mail, but the whole situation is so absurd that I find it absolutely hilarious. I did look through it to find who financed it, but apparently they aren't required to include that information. I do enjoy the disclaimer though which states that, "this package is for entertainment purposes only, don't rely on any information in it."

Anyone interested in the financial advice offered in this fine mailing are free to dig through my trash for it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do I unsubscribe from this newsletter?

Unknown said...

I haven't figured that out yet.