Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Back By Popular Demand


It is with much rejoicing that the great beardless Scott experiment of 2007 is officially over. This is due primarily to the fact that I was never able to get used to seeing myself without my beloved goatee. I didn't look like me anymore. But now everything is back the way it should be. The world makes sense again. And perhaps in another 4 or 5 years when enough time has passed to sufficiently forget about this experience, I may shave it off again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, you can still do the 'fro, though.

Anonymous said...

Get your hair cut you hippie.......

Unknown said...

I just got a haircut less than 6 months ago you anonymous jackass (who I assume is Pat). I make it a point not to get my hair cut more frequently than bi-annually. You should all know that by now.

Anonymous said...

Simon Crawford has a different opinion...