Thursday, April 19, 2007

The Hobbit

According to this story, Sam Raimi (Spiderman, Evil Dead) may be directing The Hobbit. Since I haven't seen anything remotely similar that Raimi has directed, I don't know how well this will work out. What I do know is that Bruce Cambell will most likely make at least a cameo appearance. My money is on him being a troll. I keep hoping that Peter Jackson and New Line Cinema will patch up their differences, but that looks increasingly unlikely. Anyway, as long as it turns out better than this, I'll be happy. (Yes this is just an excuse to bring back an old favorite)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure what to say about that video.... Do you have any idea why Nimoy was signing about Hobbits? I don't remember his voice in the animated series, but it's been a while.

I'll admit I would like to see the Hobbit done the same way Lord of the Rings was done.

Nice find on the video, it gets high marks on the weirness meter.

Pat