Saturday, April 14, 2007

Name That Quote!

You guessed it, it's time for another exciting edition of name that quote. The last round brought so much disinterest that the only logical conclusion is that I haven't done it enough for it to catch on yet. The winner of this round will receive, well, nothing since like most everything in my life, this isn't well planned out. But without further ado, here we go!

"I used to trust the media to tell me the truth, tell us the truth. But now I see the payoffs everywhere I look. Who do you trust when everyone's a crook?"

4 comments:

Shawn said...

Queensryche
album: mindcrime
song: revolution calling

Now give me my free praise man!
Shelvis

Unknown said...

One heaping helping of free praise for Shelvis. Especially since you're pretty low on my list of guys who I would guess would pick out a Queensryche quote. I promise the difficulty level will be raised for the next edition of name that quote.

Shawn said...

you'd be surprised man. I lived with Queensryche maniacs for about five years and saw them with Halford and Maiden back in...2000 I think (jesse was there too. Good times!). Point is, shelvis: full of surprises

Unknown said...

And here I always thought you hated Queensryche. Oh, and the best show I've ever been to - Queensryche and Dream Theater together at the Paramount. I know I'm beginning to stray from topic, but still, that was a whole new level of awesome.