Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Grindhouse Review

You owe it to yourself to head on over to Grande Pescadoes and read the Grindhouse review. This is one of the funniest things I've read in a long time. I haven't seen the movie myself, only the previews, but let me say that this review paints a pretty good picture and makes it out to be every bit as bad as I imagine. Admittedly, I'm no fan of Tarantino, but the woman with a prosthetic machine gun leg is about the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. And I've seen some Jim Carey movies, so that's saying something. Anyway, don't waste any more time here. Check that review out NOW.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure you can spell jackass correctly, but not ridiculous..

rediculous - Is not red...

You did get my hippie comment. :)

What can I say, you usually don't spell anything wrong and I thought I'd hastle you.

Unknown said...

Maybe you spell it with an i.

W&MGrad said...

He's such a faker...he thought it was spelled "rediculous" until I pointed it out to him (which was after he got on my for using "to" when I should have used "too"). Whatever!

Unknown said...

Aha!!!!
Busted!

Anonymous said...

I'm claiming my new spell checker caught it.....

Are you planning on getting a similarly shaped spell checker anytime soon? (and if you do I want to see pictures...credible pictures :) )