Saturday, April 21, 2007

John The Fisherman

I've never been a fan of Primus, and as a matter of fact, all of the songs of theirs that I had heard previously were quite annoying. That was until playing Guitar Hero 2 yesterday. I had never heard John The Fisherman before, and while it isn't a great song, I can't seem to get it out of my head. It is a real talent to be able to write a song that sticks in people's heads. Is there a point to all this you ask? Well, sort of. If it's stuck in my head, then it must be stuck in your head too. So here you go:



Or if you prefer:



That's really hard by the way.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your song smells. I thought you were morally opposed to any music or dancing type games? What gives? So, you must've like Guitar Hero 2 then. Any similarities to actual guitar playing?

-Wayne

Unknown said...

I am vehemently opposed to dancing games and rapping games (at least there's only 1 of those that I know about). Guitar Hero didn't really sound like a lot of fun, but it actually is. And no, it's not at all like playing a real guitar. You kind of have to unlearn some of the things you already know how to do. I heard a story about the guitar player from some band (Queens of the Stone Age maybe?) who was irritated because he couldn't play his own song in Guitar Hero 1. Now that's funny.

Anonymous said...

Hah. That is funny.

-W