Friday, September 21, 2007

Van Halen

Tickets go on sale Saturday 9/22 at 10 am. Ticket prices range from $50-$150. That's kind of a kick in the nuts, but I'm still going to try to get my hands on one. I guess I'll have to wait and see if I can get a ticket before planning any kind of pre-concert event.

***UPDATE***

Tickets went onsale at 10 am this morning, and I was on ticketmaster at 10:05 and it was already sold out. No show for me unless somebody has some tickets they want to give to me....... I didn't think so. I guess I'll have to try to win some on the radio.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am really, really torn on this one...it sounds like it could be a great time or go completely off the rails.

Unknown said...

I know exactly what you mean. It's a little hard for me to believe the brothers Van Halen and David Lee Roth will keep it together all the way until December. I think I'm going to have to try to get my hands on a ticket though.