Saturday, September 01, 2007

Upset Saturday

In what has to be one of the biggest upsets I've ever seen, Appalachian State (where the hell is that?) beat Michigan 34-32. Somebody will lose their job over that. And some Michigan graduate that I know along with her former Michigan resident husband (my brother and his wife) should be ashamed of this. They won't care though. I know this since I recently asked them to name one Tiger, Lion, Piston, and/or Red Wing. After a few minutes they were able to come up with Carlos Guillen, Chris Chelios, and Steve Yzerman, but no current Lions (my brother immediately said Barry Sanders and then was out of Lions) or Pistons. And I'm reasonable sure the only Michigan graduate my brother could name is his wife. But I've gone on a long enough tangent.

No comments: