Sunday, September 02, 2007

Allergic to Chapstick?

As some of you may have read earlier, I have been suffering from sore, swollen, abnormally chapped lips for about a week and a half now. For the past 2 days I've been carrying a tube of chapstick everywhere I go and lubing up frequently. As it turns out, this has not helped as I imagined it would, but rather seems to have made things worse. I woke up this morning looking like Clint Eastwood in The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. Completely baffled as to why that would be, I began to think that maybe I'm having an allergic reaction to the chapstick. A quick search of the internet led me to find that such a reaction isn't entirely uncommon. Who would have guessed. Well, I'm off the chapstick now, and I imagine it will take a few days to get back to normal, so we'll see if this cures the problem or not. I sure hope so because this is really getting unpleasant.

No comments: