Monday, September 17, 2007

Greg Oden

While I was down in Portland this weekend, I was listening to sports radio and heard one of the greatest rumors I've ever heard. As some of you may know, Greg Oden, the top pick in the NBA draft, has already suffered a season ending knee injury before playing a single game. According to the guys on sports radio, Oden was seen limping out of a local arcade where apparently he blew out his knee playing Dance Dance Revolution. While this seems pretty unlikely to me, it still makes for one great rumor. This is the best injury since Bill Grammatica blew out his knee and ended his career celebrating a meaningless field goal. And it's even better than Kaz Sasaki falling down the stairs drunk and breaking his ribs, or Ken Griffey Jr slipping in the shower and breaking his hand. Now that I think of it, I may have a new poll in the works. I'll have to do a little research before putting that up though.

No comments: