Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Anything Worth Doing

....is worth doing right. I have to admit that I actually have some admiration for this Detroit area man. Most people who are going to commit suicide swallow a handful of pills, jump off a tall building, slit their wrists, or maybe shoot themselves in the head. All that was too easy for this guy. He actually went to the trouble of building himself a guillotine in his back yard. That is some unusual dedication. I just admire the guy for putting so much effort into offing himself. And I'm fairly surprised that nobody saw the building in progress and thought to notify the authorities. I have to think that building your own guillotine would most likely be more than an afternoon project, and that somebody would have noticed. Apparently not though.

1 comment:

Furry Bottoms said...

Does this mean the guy who built this to off himself actually did off himself? How sad!

_nicole