Saturday, September 01, 2007

Saturday In The Park

I think it was the 26th of August. Actually, I know it was the 26th of August, and I know it was a Sunday, not a Saturday, but if I'd said Sunday in the park, I know it was the 26th of August, then it just wouldn't have made any sense.





Anyway, this was the day of our annual Koei Kan picnic. You all were invited. Sorry I didn't invite you before hand, but I didn't really think about it. Anyway, I got roped into putting on a short demo. Pictures are provided by Mr Campbell and his fancy overpriced iphone. Not too many action shots, but they turned out pretty well anyway.





Here is a picture of me and Sensei Robles about to throw down with the bogu headgear on.















And here's one of me on the receiving end of a nice kick to the gut. Trust me, I did land some kicks and punches of my own, I just don't have any photographic evidence to prove it.

No comments: