Thursday, July 12, 2007

Welcome Back Ken Levine

Ken Levine is temporarily back in the broadcast booth with the Mariners. I'm not sure how long it will last, but make sure to tune it before he's gone. He may well be the most entertaining broadcaster you will ever hear.

And I may as well start up the bring back Ken Levine campaign again in the hopes of getting him back full time. I hate to say it, but most of the current broadcasting crew is pretty boring (pretty much all of them except Dave Niehaus). Maybe if this temporary stint is successful enough, we can turn it permanent.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure Levine is doing more than just that one game. Apparently Simms was sick and Blower took the day off.

I like Rizs(forget how to spell it) and Valle.

And what happened to Hendu? Did they kill him off cause they exceeded their Dave limit?

Anonymous said...

That last comment was me, by the way.

-Wayne

Unknown said...

I was told that Levine was supposed to be in the booth for the entire Detroit series because Niehaus was taking a vacation.

And I don't know what happened to Hendu, but perhaps the M's did O.D. (over Dave). But from now on, to avoid any confusion, I will refer to all broadcasters as Dave. Dave Rizzs, Dave Blowers, etc.

And by the way, if you select 'other' instead of 'anonymous' you can put your name in.