Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Too Hot

I like warm weather as much as anybody, but 90+ is just too hot. I left my air conditioned office today and it was like opening an oven door. It was like being punched in the face by a big wall of hot. But that wasn't nearly as bad as seeing the obese woman walking down the street in a bikini. That should be illegal. When I first saw her from a distance I though she was pregnant. Turns out she was just gross.

Now they are forecasting 98ยบ for Wednesday. I don't know if that's a realistic expectation or a threat by the weathermen. I know they are not above sensationalizing the forecast to get some attention. Once the temperature hits triple digits though, my life is officially in danger.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

101F down here on Wednesday. Was 100 on Tuesday. Plus we don't get that nice wind off the sound.