Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Haircut

Well, my sources tell me it's about time for a haircut again. I'm told that my last haircut was sometime in December. I would dispute that it's been that long, but I honestly don't remember. Either way, it probably is about time.

So I'm opening up the floor to suggestions. Suggestions from certain people will be completely ignored, and those people know who they are. Photoshop renditions of what I might look like with different hair styles are encouraged, however I have already ruled out this look.

Perhaps it's time for me to go blonde. Maybe I'd look good with the Jay Buhner hair horse shoe look. I would prefer that to the Donald Trump hair though.

7 comments:

Lyndsay said...

I think you should go with the Brad Pitt look seen here...
http://www.people.com/people/brad_pitt

Or the Patrick Dempsey look here...
http://www.people.com/people/patrick_dempsey

Unknown said...

I don't know Lyndsay, both of those are pretty short. I'd have to get my hair cut way more often than twice a year to maintain either those looks. And I'd probably have to comb it every day.

And I would much prefer to go with this Brad Pitt look:
http://groups.msn.com/BradPittSite/bradhairstyle.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=127

Lyndsay said...

The Legend of the Falls look is over. Remember it's just hair and will grow back. Take a chance! Be a risktaker. Who knows you might get a few extra glances from the ladies. :)

Anonymous said...

Get a hair cut, you hippie!

Unknown said...

I'm so confused, I thought that's what I was planning on doing.

I'm honored that Nixon read's my blog from beyond the grave though.

Anonymous said...

Nixon says he's trying to meet you halfway you damn hippie. Nixon thinks he can shave Checkers backside and teach Checkers to walk backwards, and that would still look better than your current haircut.

And yes, Nixon brought Checkers back from the grave with him...

Anonymous said...

I think you should go with this Brad Pitt look