Friday, July 13, 2007

Also From The BBC

I've never liked Prince, but I do applaud his latest decision to give the finger to the record industry. I don't know why it's still referred to as the record industry since they haven't made records in years. Maybe it isn't and I'm the only one who still refers to it as that instead of the recording industry. Am I simply behind the times? But I digress... Prince is giving away copies of his new CD with copies of the British paper Mail on Sunday. The recording industry (see, I can learn, I hope that makes you all happy) has been gouging consumers for far too long. The didn't get the hint when rampant piracy started, and I doubt they will get the hint now, but there's always hope. If not, they might get the hint when studios start going bankrupt, which shouldn't be too much longer now. Kudos to you Prince.

No comments: