Monday, July 30, 2007

A Modest Proposal

I've been thinking, Matt Shaub is a pocket passer without much mobility. He is going to be playing behind one of the worst lines in the league next year. What the Texans really need is a running quarterback. Somebody who can run for his life from a swarm of defenders hell bent on hospitalizing him.

On the other hand, the Falcons seem almost desperate to get rid of the troublesome Michael Vick, however doing so would leave them without an experienced QB. As a matter of fact I don't have a clue who that would leave them with. What they need is somebody who knows their offense and can step right in and be productive.

That's why I think the Texans should send Matt Shaub to the Falcons for Michael Vick. If you find yourself thinking that's crazy, just take a few minutes to let it sink in. It all makes sense.

On a completely unrelated topic, while driving home the other day, a few stray hairs apparently blew up through the sun roof and got caught when I closed it. This resulted in a sharp tug at my scalp the first time I moved my head, immediately followed by some unsavory language. Me not happy.

No comments: