Sunday, July 22, 2007

People I've Been Told I Look Like

Well, Friday I was told I looked like Joe Dirt. That is one of the more insulting comparisons I've heard which now include:
Jay
Silent Bob
Jack Black
Scott Spiezio
Scott Weiland
Louis CK
Troy Aikman

Now none of these people look remotely like each other, and I don't think look anything like me, but it's still kind of interesting. Scott Spiezio I have heard by far the most often. When he was playing for the Mariners I would hear that one about every other game. Haven't heard it once since he left though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you look a little like Jonathan Schwartz. Who's the CEO of Sun Microsystems.

http://www.sun.com/aboutsun/executives/schwartz/bio.jsp

Maybe this picture isn't the best one, but in other pictures you kind of look like him.

Anonymous said...

You look exactly like Spongebob Squarepants.