Friday, December 21, 2007

Stitches

I don't know why a song I haven't heard in 5 years will suddenly get stuck in my head, but I have been unable to get the song Stitches out of my head for 4 or 5 days now. I did have a brief period last night when I thought I'd broken free of it's spell - the Stone Temple Pilots classic Dead and Bloated came on the radio - but that only lasted about half an hour before Stitches came back again. It's not even a very good song, and the worst thing about it is that Orgy is an absolute crap band. To start out with, they've got a stupid name, and add to that the fact that they are a bunch of posers that look like a cross between gay runway models and pouty goth whiners with ridiculous haircuts and eyeliner that looks like it was applied with a paint brush. Well, rather than listen to my description, just see for yourself.



I can't even begin to explain how much it pains me to admit that I've ever listened to this, let alone that I can't get it out of my head now. If anyone knows how to get it out of my head without resorting to head trauma, I'm all ears.

No comments: