Monday, December 10, 2007

Rumor Mill Part 2

Next up in the old rumor mill is this interesting little tidbit that I just heard last night: In an attempt to resurrect his waning presidential campaign, Barack Obama will name Oprah Winfrey as his running mate. This will syphon off just enough of Hillary's support from female voters for him to win the Democratic nomination.

Now here is where I am adding my own little spin to the rumor: Hillary will retaliate by naming Al Gore as her running mate. It worked for Bill, and would net her all of the environmental nut support.

And Kucinich will name Ross Perot as his running mate just to corner the market on the crazy vote.

2 comments:

The Chuckman said...

Even in posts mocking all canidates possible my boy Ron Paul doesn't even show up on the radar. :(

Unknown said...

Honestly, I don't really know that much about Ron Paul except for the tea bag flyers I've been seeing on telephone poles around town today, and didn't really read those either. So really all I know about him is that he's into tea bagging.