Monday, December 10, 2007

Michael Vick

The big news today is that Michael Vick has been sentenced to 23 months for dogfighting. I assume he'll be out in 12, but I think his NFL career is over. He wasn't that good a QB to begin with, and after sitting out at least 2 seasons, I really don't think he'll be worth taking a chance on. He may end up in the CFL hanging out with Ricky Williams and Onterrio Smith, and whatever other NFL castoffs are up there, or he may have to go the Arena League route. Either way I think he's done in the NFL.

I also think he'll end up sharing a cell with Barry Bonds and a steamy jail house romance will ensue. Barry may have to backhand him a few times to keep him in line, but eventually Michael will learn. The time together will give them an opportunity to start their next business venture - sports gambling. Since that is the one taboo that neither of them has broken yet (that we know of), it is the next logical step for both of them.

No comments: