Thursday, September 25, 2008

Today's Weird News

Ben & Jerry are considering putting the cone back in the ice cream cone according to this story. The real tragedy here is that after reading the whole article about PETA pressuring them to make ice cream out of human breast milk instead of cows milk, that was the best I could come up with.



Luckily, battery charges were dropped against a West Virginia man accused of farting and fanning it toward a police officer. Even though he got away with it, I think the idea stinks.



Am I the only one who thinks that skirt is a little too short on the Sarah Palin action figure? And what the hell is strapped to her leg? And why is she wearing a Matrix trench coat? And who is the target audience for such a toy? All questions I'll never have an answer to.
Finally, a quiz! Which of these McDonalds burgers is fresh and which is 12 years old? If you picked the one on the left, goodwork. I'm loving it.

No comments: