Saturday, September 06, 2008

Batman Neck

I woke up yesterday morning with a mild case of Batman neck. I don't know if it was unfortunate pillow arrangement that was to blame or if it was the old sleeping in an awkward position rearing it's ugly head again. What I do know is that my neck was sore and it was painful to turn my head to the right without turning my entire torso.

It's starting to fade now, but there's got to be a better way than just waiting it out. I would think that heat might help, but for some reason have never tried it. Pain killers don't seem to do much good. Whatever the secret technique is, I'm committed to discovering it. Not only is Batman neck unpleasant, it's humiliating too. Plus it makes it hard to check my blind spot when driving.

1 comment:

Lyndsay said...

Go to the chiropractor pronto!!! I absolutely love my chiropractor. Whenever this happens I got get an adjustment and I walk out feeling tons better. Depending on how bad it is it might take a couple adjustments to get you back to 100%