Sunday, September 21, 2008

Netflix

I'm offering some free advertisement here since it benefits me. Netflix is currently offering a limited time promotion (expires Halloween) in which I will get a bonus disc shipped to me if I sucker (I mean recruit) a new member into joining - luring them in with one month free. I can't think of anyone off the top of my head who would be interested that isn't already a member or a former member, but what the hell. If you go to netflix.com/tellafriend and enter one of the following priority codes, then we're both good to go: M966510092565, M906500092595, M956550092905, or M906530092915.

Sorry for the shameless advertising. Please resume whatever it was you were doing. I will go back to providing commercial free entertainment now. Or perhaps "entertainment" is more accurate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Take a look at FeedFlix.com - we make it easy for you to share your Queue or Reviews with anyone in the world.