Wednesday, September 10, 2008

1 Week

One week into the 2008 season and the Seahawks are in complete disarray. After losing to the Bills, the team has in one way or another lost Ryan Plackemeier, Rob Sims, Maurice Morris, Nate Burleson, Jordan Kent, and Justin Forsett. They have also managed to lose my faith in Tim Ruskell. I really don't think he knows what he's doing. Just like the Jaguars, it has me pondering the meaningless of life.


Pre-Game Coin Toss Makes Jacksonville Jaguars Realize Randomness Of Life

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Crawfu,

Don't give up on the Hawks just yet. our new punter averages 44 yrds/punt much better than plackemeirer. I liked Forsett too, I was hoping they would give him the ball lots this season...hmmm...it seems that young running backs do well in this league, with waivers he should be on the practice squad. We should be adding a few more wide recievers. Lets see how they do against the 49ers, another struglling team. I say withhold judgement till game 4, many other teams lost the opener...Colts, Chargers. Don't give up yet; I need someone to suffer through the season with.

Nabbfu out