Friday, September 05, 2008

Several brief unrelated topics

I find myself in need of a haircut again. I'm starting to look like the Heat Miser. I think it's only been 3 weeks since the last one. I miss my long hair, getting my hair cut every month is becoming a real nuisance. I need to get back on the every 6 months (or so) plan. I liked that. If I didn't get around to it for a month or 2, it was no problem.

I've been bitching about the cold spring and the cold summer for months now, but at least it isn't snowing here like it is in Kenya. Most of the residents had never seen snow before. Where's my damn global warming that Al Gore keeps promising me?

The football player formerly known as Chad Johnson has apparently legally changed his name to Chad Ocho Cinco. Chad will take the field in a jersey with Ocho Cinco on the back on Sunday, and official Ocho Cinco jersey's will go on sale shortly. I think it would be terribly funny if he were traded and had to change his number. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. But I do want to thank him for doing his part for the NFL and taking the spotlight off of Favre. I knew I could count on one of those crazy ass wide receivers.

Finally, after seeing this article, I've decided that a trip to the UK is in order. We need a price war like locally.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Feel good......

Unknown said...

Well thank you, I'll do my best to try to feel good.