Sunday, September 07, 2008

Good Sports News

In what was an otherwise horrible weekend for Seattle sports, there was one slim ray of sunshine in it all. That's right, I've come up with a new nickname that I'm sure will catch on like wild fire. Tired of the tongue twister name Feierabend, I've taken to calling him Bender. And what's more, Bender beat the hated Yankees today taking him one step closer to making the 2009 rotation.

I still can't rationally discuss the UW - BYU game, but would like to thank good buddy Sheehan for the ticket. My only job was to be the good luck charm and I let him and everyone else down. I also can't rationally discuss the Seahawks debacle. I also now owe Shelvis a beating for being a Bills fan. Expect it when you least expect it Shelvis.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Craw-Fu! I am an old friend who has played Steet Fighter over at you place in Silverdale back in High School. Go C.K.! Sorry about the Hawks game, I suffered even more because I watched the game with Shelvis, he didn't rub it in at all citing longtime sufferring from being a fan of both teams. We know who he really wants to win though. Go Seahawks!!

Unknown said...

Ken! It's been years, please sum up everything that I've missed in 2 sentences or less.

You should know that I haven't seen a dentist in many years and really need to. That's the only thing you need to know about what's happened in my life.