Thursday, September 11, 2008

Randomness

This morning on the bus ride in to work, I couldn't help wishing that buses had cup holders. Maybe that conflicts with their no food or drink on the bus stance, but I don't care. I couldn't do my daily reading because one hand was occupied by holding my coffee. Come to think of it, I guess cup holders would be used primarily as garbage holders anyway, so maybe it's just as well that they don't have them.

I also noticed this morning that my driver looked a lot like the guy from Blues Traveler. I think his name is John Popper. But how could a guy who got pulled over doing 100+ while drunk get a job with Metro? I think it must not have been him.

I had to side step a dead squirrel on the way into the office and all I could think of was how much I don't want to eat at Quiznos. That was some successful marketing campaign.

No comments: