Sunday, June 03, 2007

Things You Don't See Every Day

What I saw today that was fairly unusual was out at the ballpark. This particular Mariner fan was a 6'2" or 6'3" drag queen. I've been to a lot of Mariner games over the last several years, and this was my first cross dresser. And let me tell you, this dude made one ugly woman. Still, I'm not sure he wasn't less creepy than the middle aged yuppie who kept cheering for the Seahawks and hitting on the high school girls sitting nearby. Kind of how I imagine Shelvis in 10 years (except he had money, or at least appeared to). Oh, and he was one of those clowns who has to leave his blue tooth headset on all the time. I could write a whole post about how I can't stand those pretentious asses, but I won't.

2 comments:

Shawn said...

Hey I might have some money in ten years!

Unknown said...

You might have some money if you hit it big on the competitive eating circuit, but I get the feeling you're proud of your amateur status. That just leaves gambling, and I don't think the odds of you hitting it big are good.