Thursday, June 14, 2007

Stock Tips

I find myself in the predicament of needing some stock tips, and so I'm opening the floor to suggestions as to which stock is going to be the next big thing and allow me to retire. The one caveat here is that stock tips must come with some sort of explanation as to why they are assured to go up.

The reward for providing said tip is that once I am rich enough to retire, I will buy the provider an ice cold beer. If that isn't incentive enough, then I don't know what is. Perhaps I will be rich enough to finance a new reality show called 'Who Wants To Make Me Rich'.

3 comments:

Shawn said...

Watch "Mad Money" on MSNBC. Jim Cramer is the host. I picked a couple of his picks about a year ago that have both worked out:
Mantech (mant)
Dyn (dyn)

I also own some useless sirius stock and of course a shitload of wamu.
http://www.thestreet.com/_yahoo/markets/activetraderupdate/10362686.html?cm_ven=YAHOO&cm_cat=FREE&cm_ite=NA

Unknown said...

I find Jim Cramer exceptionally annoying and can't tolerate listening to that guy. I won't complain about him though, because I find myself in this current situation because he's been hyping a stock I already owned (TNH) for the last couple months and it has absolutely been going through the roof. I've been reading all the stories and reports I can find, and can't find any good reason why it has shot up so much, other than Jim Cramer has been hyping it. It's probably going to continue to climb a little more, but I sold it before it has a chance to drop back to a reasonable level.

Furry Bottoms said...

You know, my sister and her husband inherited a lot of stocks with the name of "Avenue A". They kept it a secret from us in the family but then when 9/11 hit and the stock market basically crashed... they confessed to the family they lost 12 million dollars. It was 12 million dollars that the stock was making before stupid terrorists. Its 12 million dollars they do not have anymore! However... they are telling us that it is doing pretty good again. Nowhere near as much but still a lot, and its also reported that Microsoft is now trying to buy up all the "Avenue A" stocks.