Sunday, June 03, 2007

Congratulations Are In Order

Big congratulations go out to Craw Fu cousin Pat and his girlfriend Melinda who recently got engaged. Welcome to the family Melinda, I hope you know what you're getting yourself into.

I'm also very excited to say that my brother, aka 'The Boy' has put his home in Dearborn on the market and is officially escaping Michigan. He will be back in the Bremerton area by the end of the month, thus ending his exile into the land of long cold winters, no mountains, crazy people who want to shoot or stab you, etc. On a side note, having been to both Detroit and Oakland, I'm not sure which is worth. What I do know is that the farther you can get from either, the better off you are. Anyone looking for a house in Dearborn should go check this one out.

1 comment:

W&MGrad said...

Thanks for the welcome! Of course, I know what I'm getting into. However, I've strategically introduced Pat to my family so that he won't know what he's getting into until it's too late!