Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Presidential Campaign

Since I will officially be old enough to run for president once the election rolls around, I'm going to throw my hat in the ring. Here is my campaign slogan:

Vote for me, I have no other way to attract women.
**I really need this!

So there you have it. Anyone else who's got a better slogan, feel free to submit it. I'll put up a poll and have a little democracy right here to decide which of you has what it takes to be my campaign manager. The job doesn't pay much, but the fringe benefits make it all worthwhile.

2 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

Here is another slogan to consider:

Vote for me, Scott Crawford
When the dry cleaners bill
Comes, I'll be able to afford
A romp or two, if you will
All it takes is a word
Yay or Nay on the poll

(This needs work. Trying to poke fun at the Lewinski-Clinton scandal)

Anonymous said...

How about.. Elect Scott Crawford. As the most powerful man on the planet, he won't be caught scoring with an ugly chick. Playboy playmates or better only!...

Pat