Wednesday, June 27, 2007

New Music

I can't seem to get enough of this song lately. Paralyzer by Finger Eleven.




Also I really am into Evolution by Korn and I will even admit to liking Life Is Beautiful by Sixx AM (featuring Nikki Sixx). I know I shouldn't admit to that last one, but what the hell.

I'm tempted to get tickets to the Pain in the Grass show coming up in August. Featuring Godsmack, Buckcherry, Candlebox (who I thought had broken up long ago since I haven't heard anything from them in about a decade), the above mentioned Finger Eleven, and some other bands. Should be a pretty good show, but it's at Cheney Stadium and I'm not sure I want to drive all the way to Tacoma for that.

2 comments:

Devon said...

That Paralyzer song is your first step away from crappy hard rock and into crappy dance music.

If that band is lucky you'll be hearing that song at your local strip club in no time.

Unknown said...

There aren't any strip clubs on the east side.

Which reminds me, how was your burlesque show?