Friday, December 29, 2006

Top songs

Since KISW is in the middle of their annual top 999 songs of all time countdown again, I got to thinking, what are my top songs. Don't worry, I'm too lazy for 999. I'll just stick to 5. After putting several minutes of thought into it, here's the list I'm going with:

1. Queensryche - Jet City Woman

2. Dream Theater - A Change of Seasons

3. Van Halen - Panama

4. Guns 'n Roses - Paradise City

5. Joe Satriani - Always With You, Always With Me

The order of these may change without notice. The songs themselves may also change without notice. But today, this is what I'm going with. There is no accompanying explanation of what makes these songs so great, they just are, so deal with it. And if there are any you haven't heard before, do youself a favor and listen to them now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You forgot the theme from "revenge of the Nerds" and "Cherry Pie" by Warrant.
Get with it.
Shelvis