Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Frozen pizza

I'm too lazy to make any dinner tonight, so I threw a frozen pizza in the oven (with some extra cheese of course). Now, for my money, the tastiest frozen pizza on the market comes from the good folks over at Red Baron. I will admit to eating a Totino's from time to time despite the fact that I'm not sure any part of it can legally be called food. Now I know that Shawn is a man who's eaten a frozen pizza or 2 in his time and has most likely sampled everything in the frozen pizza aisle at one time or another. I'm sure he can enlighten us all with the various intracacies of each brand. Off the top of my head, the only pizza I can think of that I just can't stand is DiGiorno. I don't know what it is about those, but I don't like them. I'm not too fond of anything with a rising crust either. I like a thin crust. The more cardboard like, the better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here here! Thin crust is by far the best. Whenever I eat a pan pizza at Pizza Hut, it's almost like eating a sponge of grease.

Sudipto said...
This comment has been removed by the author.