Wednesday, December 13, 2006

My poll is broken

I know this sounds like it's going to be about impotence, but it really isn't. I thought I had figured out how to add a poll, but quickly found out that while it looks like a poll, it doesn't work. It should be apparent by now that I don't know anything about HTML, so while I wait to hear back from my personal IT department, if anybody out there knows where I went wrong or the proper way to add a poll, please let me know. And just so this post isn't too boring, here is a completely unrelated picture.


(Dream Theater at the Moore Theater if you're curious)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It will take far more drums than that to hide you suckiness Mr. Portnoy.

Unknown said...

That just proves to me that you don't know the first thing about drums and/or music. My heart fills with pity at the thought of your ignorance.