Saturday, December 16, 2006

Starbucks

I stopped in to Starbucks this morning to get some coffee since with no power I am unable to brew any myself. The first thing I heard from the girl working the cash register when I got to the front of the line was,"I remember you from yesterday. You were wearing the same hat." At this point I immediately became embarrassed and din't know what to say because I didn't remember her at all. As busy as that location is, I can't believe she can remember anyone, and given the fact that there were at least 20 people in the store when I was in there yesterday, it's even more surprising. I don't remember what I said to her, but it was probably something pretty stupid. To make this even more embarrassing, I'm not sure I'd remember which one she was if I went back tomorrow.

No comments: