Friday, June 06, 2008

What The Hell Is Wrong With Sweden?

For starters, I don't understand why Sweden has laws about what you can name your children. Sure, this country is filled with crazy and ridiculous names, but you can still name your kids whatever you want. As a matter of fact, I decided earlier today that one day I am going to have 2 kids for the sole reason that I want to name the second one Mulligan. Anyhoo, after learning earlier this week that Swedish courts have denied one couple the right to name their daughter Elvis, and that Ikea is not an appropriate name, today they shocked the world by telling another couple that they CAN name their son Lego. What's more, 7 month old Metallica Tomaro will also be allowed to keep her name. Yes I said her. At least now I have some more insight into where the Seinfeld writers got ideas for their scripts. Although I don't think that Lego or Metallica have as much cache as Seven.

No comments: