Saturday, June 28, 2008

Pain In The Grass

Sevendust recently released a video for the song Prodigal Son - their first video in quite some time. I'm not sure why really since it'll never get played on tv. The only people that will see it are those who watch it on the internet. Regardless, here it is.

One of the reasons I bring this up - it's not just because I love Sevendust - is that I also found out recently that they will be playing with Queensryche, Drowning Pool, and a few other bands at Pain in the Grass on 8/23. Now I'm dying to go to that show, and since it's just days after my birthday, anybody that needs an idea for a present.... Actually I'll most likely get my tickets long before then, but that brings me to my next point, who else is in? Is anybody out there interested in going to the show with me? Let me know and we can start making arrangements, although I assume this is another show I'll be attending alone.

No comments: