Saturday, May 12, 2007

Unprecedented

Something happened today that I don't think has ever happened before. I got no email today. Not even any spam. Since there have been days recently where I got 50 spam emails a day, this is shocking. I believe this is one of the signs of the apocalypse.

On a completely unrelated topic, I could really go for some tacos right about now. Unfortunately I don't have any taco ingredients, I don't feel like driving anywhere to get any, and I'm unaware of any taco delivery. What's so special about pizza and Chinese food that you can get that delivered but nothing else? Sometimes I want tacos and I want them brought to me. Is that so wrong? Well, I do have cheese, chicken and tortillas, so I'll have to be satisfied with quesadillas I guess. I really wish someone would deliver burgers too. Ok, I'll stop now before I get too carried away with all the food I wish I could get delivered to me.

2 comments:

Lyndsay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lyndsay said...

You could always try Safeway.com or Albertsons.com and they could deliver the fixing you need to make tacos. I know it's not like having them delivered already made, but it's a start.