Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I Love's This Warm Weather

After a long, cold winter, this sunshine and warm weather is fantastic. I can't begin to explain how nice it is to go outside without a coat on. It is even hot enough now to enjoy just sitting in the shade with a cool drink watching boats and crowds go by. Which brings me to my next question. At what age does it become inappropriate to admire attractive college girls wandering about the U district, and is it too late for me already? Do I need to invest in a pair of dark shades?

Oh, and the nice weather is seriously cutting into my blogging time. It's hard to spend time behind a computer when there are outdoor activities to participate in. I will do my best to make the occasional annoying comments though.

1 comment:

Shawn said...

Get some shades man!. For better hallway vision.
Shelvis