Sunday, May 13, 2007

My new favorite shirt

I saw somebody wearing one of these at the Mariner game today and it is now my favorite shirt. And I'm currently lobbying to get my softball team to change their name to Jesus hates the Yankees.

I am very happy that the Mariners took two of three from the hated Yankees. The Yankee fans were pretty well behaved today (Sunday) though, so I can't be too upset. I really thought that I'd hear more Yankee fans using the word mother with something other than the word day after it, but as it turns out, they kept it pretty clean for the most part. Oh, and I hope I never see another Mariner play with a pink bat again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I know what I'm getting for Christmas.....

Pat

Shawn said...

uh dude...everyone knows that jesus hates the Mets. Come on!
The Yankees are harmless and you really should convert. Resistance is futile.
Shelvis