Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Summer Comes Early

I have to say that when it is sunny and warm, the U district is a great place to be. There were many wonderful, uh, sights to see today. I must admit to being a little curious about several of the women I saw wearing orange shirts that said 'orphan' on them. No doubt it was meant to raise awareness about some stupid issue I don't give a crap about. You should all be proud to know that I did manage to suppress the urge to make any inappropriate comments of the 'who's your daddy' kind. It wasn't easy though. I've really been trying to cut back on my inappropriate comments and I hope you all appreciate it.

Anyway, I hope this nice weather stays around for a few days, and stay tuned for an upcoming inappropriate story in the near future!

2 comments:

Shawn said...

today proved one thing beyond a shadow of a doubt:
Boobies are BACK!!!
Shelvis

Devon said...

"No doubt it was meant to raise awareness about some stupid issue I don't give a crap about."

You sure are a catch. I can't figure out why you didn't get mobbed sitting outside the TDM today at lunch. The glare from the sun must've been in all the single ladies' eyes. Even the ones wearing sunglasses... It could happen.