Sunday, March 11, 2007

Where's My Apples?

Either senility is setting in or, I don't know what the other option is. I went to the store on Saturday and know for certain that I bought some apples. Well, I went to get one out of the refrigerator today only to realize they are nowhere to be found. I checked everywhere I could think of, including my car, thinking I must have set them down somewhere and forgotten them, but they are nowhere to be found. How in the world could I lose a bag of apples? I can't imagine I could have left them in the cart and not noticed. I also can't imagine I could have put them down somewhere so clever that I can't find them again. The only answer is that I'm somehow losing my mind. Unless.....no, I also can't imagine somebody broke into my place and stole them but left everything else.

No comments: