Thursday, March 01, 2007

Pacman Jones is a moron

I know that when you go by Pacman, that should go without saying, but I came across this article about him and convinced he's going to be in jail in 6 months or less. When your dealer says you've got a drug problem, you better listen. Here's an exerpt:
"We gotta slow down, man. We gotta get him focused on football, man. He's
focused on too much other s****," Moore said.
NewsChannel 5 obtained
wiretapped phone conversations between Moore and his friends. In one
conversation he talked about Jones throwing his money into gambling, putting
thousands of dollars on college games to make a quick buck....
"You know, I
was talkin' to him the other day about smokin', and he was like man, if I didn't
smoke I couldn't take all the stress that I'm dealing with right now,'" Moore
said....
"[Titans coach Jeff] Fisher's being as patient as a m*****f***** as
he can. Fisher gotta win. Fisher trying to win...He ain't putting up with that
s***," Moore said....
"He gotta concentrate on season...that ******* drug
test coming up," he said. "We telling him he needed 33 days before he took his
******* test; dry-out, and he didn't...that's let me know right there that he
ain't taking his ****** job serious."

1 comment:

Shawn said...

I get similar lectures from my drug dealer.
"you got a job yet?"
"what do you do all day?"
"it's gonna kill ya when you have to work again, ya know?"
"am I gonna have to cut you off?"
Stuff like that.
Shelvis