Monday, March 12, 2007

Pi Day

Pi Day is fast approaching. This Wednesday, March 14 (3-14, get it?), math nerds everywhere will celebrate this wonderful numbers. I think we all remember our first Pi Day as one of the momentous occasions of life. Unless I forget, I think I will celebrate by eating some pie. I promise, however, that I will not tell any pi jokes. Sadly, after being a math major in college, I do actually know some. They will go to the grave with me though for the good of mankind. Does anyone have any big celebrations planned, or have any pi parties to attend? With any luck, one day we will not have to go to work on pi day.

And if you value your time at all, please, please, for the love of God, don't watch this video. Granted, the production values are unparalleled, but don't say I didn't warn you.

If all the copies aren't already gone from the video store, you might cosider watching the movie Pi. It got pretty good reviews, although I watched it several years ago and remember it being pretty bad. I honestly don't remember much about it though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that video rocked. It reminds of a dream I once had after eating a bad burrito...