Sunday, September 27, 2009

This Week In Pictures

Giant pumpkin carving at the fair. I went to the fair over the weekend for the first time in several years, and this is the only thing noteworthy enough to take a picture of. I probably should have taken a picture of the Earthquake burger I ate, but I assume everyone knows what a burger looks like. And perhaps you can't get a sense of scale in this picture, but including the pallets, this giant pumpkin probably came up to my chin.


This is what BBQ is supposed to be like. So much smoke that you can barely see and that you have to wear goggles and a gas mask. I'm also a fan of the huge gloves.


I should probably block out the license plate number, but I've never used photoshop and I'm too lazy to learn. And if I did, you wouldn't be able to see the point of the photo, which is: isn't this illegal?


This photo of the moon is actually probably a month old, but I forgot I had it on my phone. I wish it came out better, it looked pretty cool with just a few whispy clouds around it, giving it an aura. I think I'd like to take some photography classes.

No comments: